Kast Architects is growing!
Kast Architects is looking for exceptional Part-I and Part-II Architectural Assistants to join its practice in Truro, Cornwall. We are looking for talented designers with strong technical experience to join our practice to work on a growing portfolio of one-off houses, offices and education projects across the UK. The studio is located in Truro in central Cornwall, just twenty minutes from the coast. We are a small but growing practice, so the role is varied, and it is important that you are confident at all RIBA work stages.
The ideal candidates should have the following skills and experience:
– a strong design portfolio;
– excellent technical and detailing experience;
– ability to work as part of a team but also individually;
– must be able to take initiative and be creative;
– ability to work to a varying workload and tight deadlines;
– excellent written and spoken English;
– excellent Vectorworks, SketchUp and Photoshop skills;
– attention to detail is essential – in design, but also writing and presentation of work.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
– a brief summary in the email of the position you are applying for, and why you would like to work for us;
– an attached letter outlining your experience, ambitions, availability, and salary expectations;
– a CV;
– a PDF portfolio of maximum of 10MB showcasing your work, including images and text.
The deadline for submissions is Friday 29th June, with interviews in July and the successful applicants will commence work in September.